Friday, January 20, 2012

In Search of a Leave-In Conditioner


Why is it taking me forever to find a good leave-in conditioner for my hair. I have tried so many leave-ins that my hair is probably laughing each time I apply a new one. Seriously, it should not be this difficult. I plan to go to the beauty supply store this weekend to see if I can grab about 2-3 more leave-ins to try next week. Before I go, does anyone have any recommendations? I will quickly list the leave-ins I've tried so far in my journey.
What's in the Product Cemetery
  1. Paul Mitchell - The Conditioner
  2. Oyin Handmande Honey Hemp
  3. Kinky Curly Knot Today
  4. Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla
  5. Aubrey Organics, Sea Buckthorn
  6. Giovanni Direct
  7. Aussie Hair Insurance
  8. Its a 10 Miracle
  9. Cantu Shea Butter
  10. Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship    
  11. Aussie Leave-In Conditioner
  12. Neutrogena Triple Moisture Leave-in Creme
What I am looking for in a leave-in
  1. No protein
  2. Moisture, Moisture, and more Moisture
  3. Have a medium to thick consistency
  4. Under $15
  5. Pleasant scent (no vanilla or flowery scents)
Thanks in advance for all of your suggestions. Be on the look out for some leave-in product reviews.



0 ramblings:

Post a Comment